Sports Authority of India (SAI), Recruitment Vacancy, 138 Vacancy, Last Date 5.9.22
Sports Authority of India (SAI) ENGAGEMENT OF HIGH PERFORMANCE ANALYST (Physiotherapists, Strength & Conditioning Experts, Physiologists, Psychologists, Biomechanics, Nutritionists&Biochemists)ON CONTRACT BASIS IN SAI NCOEs.
1. Name and Number of Posts & Pay
The number of vacancies can vary as per workload. Candidate may be posted anywhere across India as per requirement of SAI.Indicative figures are as follows:
1.High Performance Analyst
Consolidated Monthly Remuneration: Rs 1,05,000/-
-Strength & Conditioning Expert- 42
Total no of vacancies are138 [58 (UR), 37 (OBC), 20 (SC), 10 (ST), 13 (EWS)]
Nature of Duties
- Provision of comprehensive sports science support to multidisciplinary individual & team sports.
- Formulate the annual testing plan for relevant discipline. Carry out the biannual Khelo India Protocol assessment& uploading the data on NSRS portal.Training the team for execution of testing.
- Attend to the training at FOP&Briefing of testing protocol to Coaches & Athletes. Follow split duty timings as per requirement of Coaches/Administration.
- Manage the Athlete Monitoring System (AMS/ NSRS) and guide the process for optimal utilization.
- Interpretation of testing data for further discussion with the Coaches/ Director NCSSR/ Head of Sport Science/ High Performance Director.
- Management of resources& lab of the relevant discipline.
- Management and upgradation of the equipment in the relevant discipline.
- Contribution in applied research for relevant discipline.
- Any other duties assigned by Director NCSSR, High performance Director, Head of Sports Science, Regional Head and/or Director General, SAI.
(i) Opening Date for submission of online application – 6 PM on 05.08.2022
(ii) Closing date for submission of online application- upto6 PM on 05.09.2022
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidate must apply only online through the websitehttps://sportsauthorityofindia.gov.in/saijobs/
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily
- The applicant must possess a valid and functional email id.
- The e-mail ID entered in the form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.