Tea Research Association Jorhat Recruitment Notice
Tea Research Association is seeking applications from eligible candidates with dynamic, energetic and innovative qualities for the following vacant positions at Tocklai Tea Research Institute, Jorhat and other branches.
Qualification and Experience
|Age Limit||Job Requirements|
|Scientist-B||Agronomy||1st Class M.Sc in Botany./ Life Science /M.Sc. (Agri) in Agronomy||Research experience in relevant area.||10
|35 Years||The Incumbent will involve in R&D works including field trials, liaise with other collaborative departments within Tocklai, data generation, data interpretation and making final experimental report.|
|Scientist-B||GIS||1st Class M. Sc in Geography / GIS & Remote Sensing||Research experience in relevant area.||10
|35 Years||The Incumbent will involve in R&D works maintaining database creation for tea industry in the field of climate change, GIS & Remote Sensing and other project related works.|
|Scientist-B||Biochemistry||1st Class M.Sc. in Chemistry / M.Sc. (Agri) in Biochemistry.||Research experience in relevant area.||10
|35 Years||The Incumbent will involve in R&D works including estimation of quality potentials of planting materials in tea and evaluation of biochemical precursors for different types of tea.|
|Scientist-B||Advisory||1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Life Science / M.Sc. (Agri)||Research experience in relevant area.||10
|35 Years||The Incumbent will work as an interface between TRA Scientists and Industry, to visit commercial gardens and to supervise multi-location field trials.|
The candidates who have already applied for the post of Scientist-B (GIS) earlier (Advertisement No. DIR/MAN 0999/182 Dated 24.12.2019 and Re-Advertisement No. DIR/MAN 0999/182 Dated 05.06.2020) need not apply again.
Application Procedure For Tea Research Association Jorhat
- Eligible candidates are required to apply through hard copy in the prescribed format available in our website: tocklai.org
- Application fee @ Rs1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) is to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of Tea Research Association payable at Jorhat should be enclosed along with the application form.
- One recent passport size photograph to be pasted in appropriate box of the application form.
- Advance copies by employed candidates may be sent accompanied by a No Objection Certificate from the employer to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interested candidates may submit their application (Hard Copy only) as per the prescribed format available in the website: tocklai.org to the Director, Tea Research Association, Tocklai Tea Research Institute, Cinnamara, Jorhat-785 008, Assam on or before 9th September, 2022. The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “Application for the post of ……..”. No application will be entertained after the due date.