Motor Accident Claims Tribunal-1, Kamrup (M) Recruitment Vacancy For Office Peon
Applications in Standard Form are invited from the intending candidates for filling up the following post in the establishment of the Presiding Officer, State Transport Appellate Tribunal, Assam & Member, Motor Accident Claims Tribunal-1, Kamrup (M), Ulubari, Guwahati-781007.
1.OFFICE PEON: 2 no
Pay:PB-1 Rs.12000-37500/- + Grade Pay Rs.3900/-
Terms and Conditions:
1) The candidate must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
2) The candidate must have minimum educational qualification of class VIII standard
3) Age-Minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. norms for the candidates belonging to SC/ST and Persons with disabilities.
4) The Applications should be accompanied by self attested copied of all testimonials regarding Educational qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment exchange Registration Card along with 3(three)
copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side.
5) Candidate must enclose one self addressed envelope of 11 cm x 25 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only along with their applications.
6) Candidates in service should apply through proper channel as per procedure.
7) The last date of receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement in the newspaper. No application will be entertained after the last date.
8) Incomplete/defective applications shall he rejected without any intimation.
9) Canvassing directly or indirectly will lead the candidate for disqualification.
10) The date of interview/viva-voce will be intimated through call letter.
11) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Last Date of Apply: 12 July, 2019