The “Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan 2023” is a visionary initiative aimed at addressing the issue of unemployment in the state. This holistic approach not only benefits individuals but also contributes to the overall socio-economic development of the state, creating a brighter future for all its residents.
Under this initiative, the government is taking the inaugural step to lay the foundation for a brighter future. The key objective is to enable unemployed youth to become self-reliant by providing them with the necessary resources, guidance, and support. This includes training programs, financial assistance, and access to markets.
- Provide self employment to all categories of educated Youth through suitable mechanism.
- Create entrepreneur-oriented ecosystem in the state of Assam.
- Generate employment opportunities in rural and urban areas through setting up of new/existing ventures.
- Provide financial assistance to enterprising individuals and groups to undertake new/existing economic activities.
- Strengthen the State Government’s special focus on rural economy.
1.The applicant should be permanent resident of Assam and should be above 28 years and below 40 years as on 1st April 2023 (upper age limit is relaxed to 43 years for SC/ST/OBC category).
2.The applicant should possess educational qualification as –
Minimum qualification Class X Pass for general category (For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC: upto class X) ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma in other Technical Courses, Post Graduates Degree Holders in Professional courses like Engineering, MBBS, BDS, Veterinary, Fisheries, Agriculture, CA etc.
3.The applicants should have a bank account, which has been opened before 31st December 2023.
4.The applicant should have not defaulted any loan taken from Co-operative and Nationalized Bank in the past.
5.Not more than one member from any family shall be eligible for availing benefit under this scheme.
6.The applicant must have valid registration in the Employment Exchange.
Following documents are required at time of applying for the scheme-
- Identity Proof (PAN/Driving Licence/Passport/Bank Passbook/Aadhaar/Voter ID Card)
- Address Proof of the Applicant
- Education Qualification
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Bank Passbook/Cancelled Check Book
- PAN Card
How To Apply:
- If the applicant is a first time user, he/she needs to click the Sign-up Tab provided at the top right corner in this page and then provide the necessary fields such as Full Name, Mobile No., Email id (which is not mandatory), State and Password. After successful sign-up on the portal, the applicant can register for the scheme.
- To register in “Chief Minister’s Atmanirbhar Asom Abhijan”, click the Scheme Register button and login to the account using his/her credentials.
- Applicants have to fill up all the necessary details, upload required documents as applicable.
- After successful submission an acknowledgement slip is generated along with a reference number, with the help of which an applicant can track the status of the application. An SMS and Email is being sent to the applicant.
- An applicant can view and track the status of the application by clicking the Track button and entering the applicant’s application reference no.
- If the applicant is found eligible the same will be notified to the applicant over SMS and Email.
For Apply Online Click Here