Fishery Development Officer Recruitment 2022,32 Posts, Apply Online
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens for Fishery Development Officer posts under Assam Government. Read the instructions carefully and apply online
1.Name of the Post: – Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre under Fishery Department.
2.No. of Posts: – 32 (Thirty Two) Nos.
3.Scale of Pay: – Pay scale + Grade Pay + Other allowances as admissible to the Assam State Government employees from time to time (per month).
Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Rs. 12,700/-
4.Educational Qualification :-
B.F.Sc. Degree from any College/University recognized by I.C.A.R. or D.F.Sc. or Master of Science (Fisheries) from C.I.F.E., Mumbai or any other institute of I.C.A.R. (Required Upload necessary documents.)
(i)The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
(ii)The candidates must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose/ Voter ID/ Employment Exchange Registration Certificate as proof of residency along with application form.
STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION : 22-08-2022
CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION : 22-09-2022
LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE: 24-09-2022
HOW TO APPLY Fishery Development Officer Job
1. Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of
application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
2. Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://online.apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register
Here’ link and complete the One Time Registration(OTR) process by providing basic details.
3. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO REGISTER WITH VALID AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IN THE ONLINE
APPLICATION. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF
CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION, WILL
BE INTIMATED TO THE CANDIDATES THROUGH THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION IN DUE COURSE OF TIME.
For any payment related issues, one can reach the following helpdesk numbers –
GRAS Helpline (Telephonic):1800-212-11-88-66 (From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM on all working days)
GRAS Helpdesk- https://assamegras.gov.in/helpdesk/
1. Click ‘Submit a ticket’ Click ‘Payment Related’
2. Fill-in your payment related details. Click ‘Submit ticket’
Bank – For any bank related issue we suggest applicants to contact their respective bank branches.
23. For any other issues related to online application form you can contact the following-
Contact No: 1800-572-23-43 (From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.)