C-DAC Recruitment for various positions across India,530 posts
C-DAC Invites online applications for various contractual positions at all levels for centres/locations across India.
|Sr.||Post/Designation||No. of Posts||Location|
|1||Project Associate||30||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Jammu, Silchar, Corporate Office at Pune, Guwahati, Srinagar, Chandigarh|
|2||Project Engineer||250||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Jammu, Silchar, Corporate Office at Pune, Guwahati, Srinagar, Chandigarh|
|3||Project Manager / Programme Manager / Program Delivery Manager / Knowledge Partner||50||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Corporate Office at Pune, Guwahati, Srinagar, Chandigarh|
|4||Senior Project Engineer / Module Lead / Project Lead||200||Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Patna, Jammu, Silchar, Corporate Office at Pune, Guwahati, Srinagar, Chandigarh|
a. For all the posts indicated, the candidates should have qualified from AICTE/UGC approved college/Institute or recognized University.
b. In case any University/Institution or college is following an evaluation system of CGPA/DGPA/OGPA or letter grade, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit proof of Percentage (%) issued by university/Institution/College and awarded class along with the degree certificate.
a. Candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the advertisement.
b. The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
c. There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters declared in the on-line application and only screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
d. The management reserves the right to increase/alter the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
e. Mere application and fulfilment of the mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. C-DAC may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
f. The selection process shall be carried out by the respective C-DAC Centre based on its requirements and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
g. All information submitted in the application will be verified with the original documents at the time of document verification or at any stage of the recruitment process. If any documents/information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or Non-conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/her candidature is liable to be rejected/cancelled at any stage of the recruitment and selection process without any prior intimation.
h. The candidature is also liable for rejection at any stage if C-DAC comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of C-DAC.
No application fee is charged by C-DAC for applying to this advertisement.
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- While applying online Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- The candidate need to log in with mobile no. and then fill in the OTP received on the said mobile no.
- On filling the correct OTP, the applicant will be directed to fill in the application form. In case you have filled in an application in our previous advertisement, the applicant will receive a prefilled editable application.
- Candidates shall check the prefilled application and submit it, after adding additional details by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidate should upload their resume in PDF format (Not more than 500 KB)
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled online forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Any dispute with regard to selection/recruitment process will be subject to Courts/Tribunals having jurisdiction over Pune, Maharashtra only.
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||Oct 1, 2022, 0:00 hrs|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||Oct 20, 2022, 18:00 hrs|
|C||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
|For detailed Advertisement||click here|