Admission Notice, B.Sc. Medical Technology in the Medical Colleges of Assam, Session 2022-23
Last Date of Application : 15-10-2022
Applications are invited from candidates seeking admission into B.Sc. Medical Technology Courses in 4(four) Medical Colleges of Assam at Gauhati Medical College Guwahati/ Assam Medical College, Dibrugarh/ Silchar Medical College, Silchar and Jorhat Medical College, Jorhat for the session 2022-23 in the prescribed form which will be available in the University website www.ssuhs.in from 26-09-2022
Admission Required Documents for B.Sc. Medical Technology:
Attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed along with the Application form
i.Passport size photograph pasted on the form in the space provided.
ii.Admit Card of H.S.L.C. Examination (Age Proof).
iii.Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination.
iv.Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate of BPT course (wherever applicable).
v.Caste Certificate (wherever applicable).
vi.Permanent Resident Certificate of Assam.
vii.Certificate in support of quota applied for (wherever applicable).
viii.Copy of E-Challan of Rs.1200/-
Name of the Courses:
- B.Sc. in Cardiac Care Technology
- B.Sc. in Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. in Trauma and Emergency
- B.Sc. in OT Technology
- B.Sc. in Anaesthesia and Critical Care
- B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology
- B.Sc. in Blood Banking Technology
- B.Sc. in ICU Technology
- B.Sc. in Radiography and Imaging Technology
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Master in Physiotherapy
Eligibility for applying for the B.Sc. Medical Technology course:
- Be a Permanent Resident of Assam
- The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary (10+ 2) Science or Equivalent Examination from recognized Board/Council/University with English as one of the subject and securing at least 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the same sitting without grace marks for General category candidates and 40% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the same sitting without grace for the candidates belonging to SC/ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC category
- For admission in Master in Physiotherapy (MPT) course minimum qualification is Bachelor in Physiotherapy (BPT) with a minimum of 50% marks in case of General Candidates and 40% for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates from a recognized University.
Age: Student has to be in the age limit of 17-30 years on 31st December of 2021. Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) and ST(H) candidates. Age relaxation is applicable for the DIBYANG candidates as per existing norms of the Government of Assam.
Submission of Application Forms for B.Sc. Medical Technology
Applicants must submit the filled in application form with the required documents as mentioned above at Srimanta Sankaradeva University of Health Sciences, Narakasur Hilltop, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781032, Assam on or before 15-10-2022. No application will be entertained after the last date of submission of application form (i.e. 15-10-2022). Application should be put inside an envelope and there should be specifically written as “Application for B.Sc. Medical Technology Courses”.
A non-refundable application fee of Rs.1200/- (Rupees one thousand two hundred) only is to be paid through the payment gateway SSUHS Fee Collect available in University website and a copy of E-Challan must be enclosed with the application.
Selection Criteria for B.Sc. Medical Technology:
- Selection of candidates for the course and the College will be made category wise as per merit (% in PCB) by the process of counseling to be held later on and will be notified through newspaper and University website www.ssuhs.in
- Merit list shall be prepared based on the total marks obtained by each candidate in the subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology in H.S.S.L.C. or equivalent examination.
- Upto 3(three) marks may be given to the candidates representing Country/ State/ University and winning prizes in Sports, Cultural and Literary spheres and holders of NCC “C” Certificate.