Pragyan Bharati Scooty Distribution 2020, Online Application
Distribution of Scooty among the Girls students Who have secured 60% and above in HSSLC Examination 2020.
Guideline for Making Online Application
SEBA has developed an online portal for collecting information on choice for Scooty to be distributed among the meritorious girl students who have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020 under ASHEC under Pragyan Bharati Scheme of Govt. of Assam.
The guidelines to operate the portal are as follows:
- The website may be visited directly on http://pragyanbharati.sebaonline.org/login.php
- Students have to login to the system using their Roll No. as User ID and Registration No. as password.
- The details of the students like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, District, Institution name where studied last, Total Marks will be available from the result data.
- There will be two types of Scooty ( e.g Electrically operated and Petrol operated) and the students have to mark their choice of variant within 10 days of publish.
- Students has to provide their Address for communication along with Mobile No. and email id (if available).
- On submitting the request online, student will get an acknowledgement slip for the same. We request your kind co-operation for the success of this initiative.
This scheme will be implemented by Higher Education Department, Govt. of Assam
Opening date of online application: 20/08/2020.
Last date of online application: 25/08/2020.