Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment, 18 Posts
Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Scientific Assistant and Field Assistant. The following posts shall be filled up on purely contractual basis at Pollution Control Board, Assam under National Air Monitoring Programme (NAMP). For more Government Job Information visit the site www.assaminterview.com regularly
Pollution Control Board Recruitment Details
1.Scientific Assistanr(SA) : 4 nos
EQ: B.Sc. with Chemistry major (Regular/Fuil Time) from any recognized University by Govt, of India, and Two (2) years experiences in Laboratory Analytical Works or M.Sc. degree in Chemistry/ Environmental Science. Computer knowledge is desirable.
2.Field Assistant(FA): 14 nos
EQ:B.Sc. (Regular/Full Time) from any recognized University by Govt, of India. Candidates having B.Sc. with Chemistry and Computer knowledge shall be preferred.
General Conditions for Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment:
(1) Up-to-date Bio-Data with the copies of marksheets shall be submitted together with a forwarding letter addressed to Member-Secretary, Pollution Control Board, Assam, Bamunimaidam,Guwahati-21.
(2) After scrutinizing of the documents, the selected candidates shall be called for personal interview, to be conducted at Head Office of Pollution Control Board, Assam, Bamunimaidam,Guwahati-21.
(3) Local candidates i.e. candidates belong to the nearby area of the NAMP Station, shall be given preference in the selection of the candidates.
(4) The Board reserves the right not to fill up the posts; and in such a situation, no correspondence/representation will be entertained.
(5) Candidates can appear for more than one post. Candidates shall clearly indicate the name of post for which they are appearing for interview.
(6) The experience specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the basic/essential qualification for the post.
(7) The last date of submission of duly filled application is 20-08-2022 to Pollution Control Board,
Assam, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati-21. Application may also be submitted by email at email@example.com in a single pdf file of the application and the annexures.
(8) The list of selected candidates shall be subsequently uploaded in the Board’s website https://ocbassam.orq/Recruitment.html.
Last Date of Application : 20-08-2022