SSC Recruitment 2018
Apply Online for Stenographer Posts (Grade C & Grade D) in Across India. Online Applications are invited by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) from 22 Oct 2018 to 19 Nov 2018 05:00 PM.
SSC Recruitment Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 Oct 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||19 Nov 2018 05:00 PM|
|Last date for making online fee payment||21 Nov 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||21 Nov 2018 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank):||26 Nov 2018|
|Date of Computer Based Examination||01 Feb 2019 to 06 Feb 2019|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/(PwD and Women)||No. Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||18 to 30 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1989 and born before or on 01-01-2001)|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||18-27 years as on 01-01-2019 (i.e. candidates born on or after 02-01-1992 and born before or on 01-01-2001)|
|(Relaxation as per govt. rules)|
passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination
On the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SSC's website (direct link is given below) from 22 Oct 2018 to 19 Nov 2018 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://ssc.nic.in
- Read the information carefully & Click on "New User? Register Now".
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.