Application are invited with complete Bio-data and supporting testimonials from HSLC onwards for the post of Principal, Bilasipara College, Bilasipara against regular vacancy in pursuance of DHE’s order no. DHE/CE/AC/Permission/116/2017/45 dtd. Kahilipara the 21/02/2018 from interested candidates through proper channel having qualification, experience, norms etc. as per existing guidelines issued by the UGC and the Govt. of Assam.
1. Master Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from the recognized university.
2. Ph.D. degree in concerned/ allied relevant discipline with evidence of published work and research guidance.
3. Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of 15 (fifteen) years of teaching/research/administration in University colleges and other Institutions of Higher Education.
4. A minimum of 40% API score as stipulated in the Academic performance indicator (API) based performance, based on appraisal in Appendix-III required for direct recruitment of Principal in college as per Govt. of Assam guideline.
5. A relaxation of 5% marks at Graduate and Master Degree level in both traditional and grade point system is admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/Differently able categories.
6. A relaxation of 5% is admissible (from 55% to 50% of the marks) to the Ph.D. Degree holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
7. Upper age limit is 55 years as on 01.01.2018 as per Govt. notification no. AHE/17/2013/3 dtd. 26/12/2013.
8. The term of the Principal shall be 5 years as per Govt. Guidelines.
Application should be in the prescribed proforma issued by the D.H.E., Assam and to be submit to the President, Governing Body, Bilasipara College within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with Demand Draft of Rs. 4000/- (Rupees four thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, Bilasipara College, Payable at Apex Bank, Bilasipara Branch. Call letters for the interview will be issued to the eligible candidate in due course of time. No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for the said purpose.
President, Governing Body
Bilasipara College, Bilasipara,
Ward No. 14, P.O.- Bilasipara
Dist– Dhubri (Assam), PIN - 783348