Download Permanent Resident Certificate application form with supporting documents online. PRC Form online in PDF.
Application form for permanent resident certificate in Assam. Download Now
Supporting Documents Required:
- Scan copy of application form
- One passport size photograph
- Records of Immovable property if any, with uptodate Land Revenue Paid Slip
- Copy of Indian Passport or Certified copy of NRC 1951
- Certified copy of the voters list to check the linkage
- Copy of the PRC of any member of the family of the applicant stating relationship, if any
- Copy of the Birth Certificate issued by competent authority
- Copy of HSLC Certificate/Admit Card
- Employment Certificate issued by the employer showing joining in present place of posting, if any
- Documents related to parents and forefathers having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 50 years or
- Documents related to guardian having continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 20 year
Eligibility Criteria to obtain service
1. A person who along with his parents and forefathers or whose parents and forefathers has/have continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 50 years.
2. A person who has continuously resided in Assam for a minimum period of 20 years.
3. A person who is a child of any person falling in any of the proceeding categories.
Total required time is 14 days.